Skip to main content

DATING A SINGLE MUM.


Personally I have never dated a single mum before, but I had a very intriguing conversation about that subject with a friend yesterday and being a writer, I had to give my unsolicited opinion about it. Therefore what you are about to read is my own fictional dialogue between myself and my friend on this intriguing topic for your solicited opinions.
I: “Would you date a single mum?”
My friend: “Yes. I totally would.”
I: “Would you marry a single mum?”
My friend: “No! I doubt I would.”
I: “Why?”
My friend: “I don’t know. I guess it kinda feels right when the woman I marry gives me my first
son.”
I: “Huh! Help me understand that.”
My friend: “Understand what?”
I: “Why you would date her but not marry her.”
My friend: “They give a good f**k”
I: “Wow! I don’t know how to respond to that”
My friend: “But it is true. They always feel like they have to offer more when they meet a guy. When they get a baby and the man is not around they kinda feel damaged and they have to be more flexible to win a guy.”
I: “But who is to blame here? The woman for being left alone, ama the man for being such a bitch ass man?’
My friend: “Si ni dame! Mbona alikubali?”
I: “I can’t believe you right now!?
My friend: “What?”
I: “There is nothing wrong in a man lying to a woman? Making her feel like she is the queen of his world only to abandon her at her weakest? When she needs you the most?”
My friend: “But si anakuwanga na mtoi already.”
I: “I am talking about before she gets that first baby. When you are planning to lie to her, Make her feel special in your world, when at the end you are going to leave her there and build another one for the next one. Is it wrong then? And if yes, why then blame the lady for falling in love? Isn’t it now supposed to be the other way around? That it is more difficult to win over a single mother because she can now see through your lies? And when any man around the world happens to be lucky enough to encounter a single mother, he should only ask her out when he intends to repair the damage caused by one of his kind.”
My friend: “But ni society Walai, I found it this way. Culture is a bad thing I swear!”
Voice in my head: So maybe before you say yes, ask yourself, what if………






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD REFUND PART OF OUR SCHOOL FEES AND APOLOGIZE FOR TELLING US WE CAME FROM MONKEYS AND ALSO, THE DEVIL IS IN YOUR BED.

  Do you sometimes sit and wonder why a government would train teachers, pay them a salary at the end of every month, deduct taxes from its citizens for this particular reason only for these teachers to meet your innocent little child and teach them lies? I am sorry teachers, in fact, my wife is a teacher, but do you guys know you teach lies to these Children? Do you know that Jesus says if you mislead children we are supposed to sink you at the bottom of a lake? Has anyone ever seen a monkey evolve into a man with his naked eyes? Has any government all over the world held a welcoming committee for those monkeys that have successfully completed the evolution process? I am rarely on social media so forgive my ignorance if this has happened and I was not online to see it but if I am right and those theories of evolution were all lies, then the government owes an apology to anyone who feels like I do. The more we were forced to r

SHE KILLED HER FIRST HUSBAND

2:43 a.m. She knew poison would have worked best but it also meant evidence which could be traced back to her. So she settled on a sleeping portion. Wait till he sleeps then suffocate him.   This was going to be the first time she takes a man’s life. She has been adjusting this thought in her head for a long time fitting it to play different outcomes in her head. There is even one time she decided not to go through with it and sleep. If she had, then there would be no story. 2:44 a.m She carefully lifts the blue duvet off her naked body. Walks to the bathroom to fix herself up just as pretty as she did on their wedding day. Her gown had been delivered yesterday from the cleaners. 2:55 a.m She is at the bed kneeling beside him. She slowly smells the red rose in her hand and carefully places it on the bed just a few inches from his head. In a whisper like voice she leans in to his ear and says “I think I am more pretty tonight than I was on our wedding day. There is a full

SEX

SEX IN THE CHURCH              Sex enjoyed or otherwise outside the heaven of marriage is a sin that gives birth to a world of destruction and pain that follows you everywhere like a shadow that can only be extinguished by hiding under the cover of darkness and building a wall of justification around you. This of course is a lie. First I agree that it is very difficult to be a human being. Hands down! Just waking up in the morning then remembering that that hey I am alive, God has given me a new day, a new life, another chance to live and perhaps maybe, just maybe you might say thank you Lord. I receive this gift of life. Let your will be done. Yes sex! I think out of all the things God created, sex to me takes the crown. Sex is a secret so small, so common, so sweet, and whispered by a seductive tongue in darkness. Sex is a secret that has brought down mighty kingdoms and great civilizations. In a blink of an eye, mighty men of God have fallen to a secret so small and commo